Notice to Visitors
The Beijing Fenghuangling Nature Park is in the jurisdiction of the town of Sujiatuo in the northwest part of Beijing’s Haidian District. It is 51 kilometers from the Tian’anmen Square and 23 kilometers from the Summer Palace. The park covers 10.62 square kilometers of land.
The park boasts of a well-conserved ecological environment: green hills, clear water, blue sky, white clouds, rolling ridges, thick forests, winding trails, exotic flowers and rare trees......
Notice to visitors
1. Please queue up to purchase ticket and keep it carefully for checking.
2. Protect cultural relics and landscapes. No graffiti.
3. No hunting, fishing or swimming.
4. No smoking inside the scenic area. Open fires are strictly prohibited.
5. Pets are not allowed in the scenic area.
Tel：010-62455933 010-62459492 （8:00am-17:00pm）
Address：19 FengHuangLing Road, Haidian District, Beijing
Douyin : 北京凤凰岭
OPEN Monday - Sunday
*There may be temporary closures which cannot always be scheduled in advance, since they are frequently caused by unforeseen circumstances. The management of Fenghuangling would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused.